Spread the salaam

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Giving up is not an option

Everybody got something they had to leave behind,

One regret from yesterday, that just seems to grow with time,

There's no use looking back or wondering,

How could it be now or might of been,

Oh, this I know, but still can't find ways to let you go.

I never had a dream come true, till the day I found you, 
(this is somebody will be said when she/he got the unpredictable good news as regards to all her/his hardworking all the time, and as a Muslim, spontaneously will say, " Alhamdulillah", all praise to Allah.)

I never found the words to say, you're the one I think about each day,
( this syndrome is commonly being detected when we have a problem on how to cope with our assignments such as presentation, scrap books, thesis, research, etc), don't worry for not have the words to say, every single problem may has its own resolution. Just ask from Allah, to seek for the help. Make dua' is so important as a Muslim. Doing Tahajjud prayer will serve us with an amazing calmness.)

And I know no matter where life takes me to,

A parts of me, will always be with you,
(follow the excellence and success will chase you)

Oh, this I know, but still I can't find ways to let you go,
( Do not give up, as long as we are trying our best)

There's no use looking back or wondering,

because love is a strange and funny thing,
( Yes, that's it! I wish to get a job that I love to do. Sometimes, there's a bit difficulties we have to face, even we work on the field that we love, because love only is not equal to the expertise, that's called as strange & funny).

Yes, these are what happened to me in anytime. 

It is hard for me to be good in english, in its writing and speaking. But I want to try always, always & always! Practice make perfect.

It is hard for me to catch up and being expert in all the topic of my study field even I love it so much!! Why??? Love without trying to understand and work on it, then will be nothing...

It is hard for me to do all the things in the same time..Why??? Because sometimes I failed to isolate the things due to their priority...

It is hard for me to complete my writing on my first novela...Why??? Because it is not as easy as abc to create an idea to continue it..arghhh,,I'm stuck on the chapter 7,,and I have to get the points for the next coming 3 more chapters!!! hu2..sob3x..

P/S: the sentences those are not in the bracket, are come from the "Never had a dream come true" lyric, which is a love song to somebody actually....but since I do not want to jump into the song's meaning directly, therefore I jump into my own perception about love..It is too subjective...

No comments:

Post a Comment