Spread the salaam

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My dream car.

Volkswagen Beetle's Story, instead of Raya Event...he2

A Volkswagen Beetle, year 1972. Hah, just reminded me to my friend's dad. Her father ever had this one. The sound was " dudududududdudduud". What a funny tune. Guessed looked like a tortoise, ayte? So, cute and unique. Besides, this kind of car has possessed a waterproof property, that meant it can be floated when the flood come or slipped into the river or lake or any watery area. A touch of amazed technology by Germany Company.


This is the latest one model of Volkswagen Beetle. I do love it. Love its pattern and colour. Pink is my choice. The price is so expensive oooo..for the new edition is about RM139 888.00. Where can I get the money, since I am a university student yet =(. So, I can just keep it up till I have finished up my study first, got the job and save the money..hehehe. My mom ever asked me, " Why do you like this kind of car?" "Look, the pattern is so strange, like a childish mini car, small space, plus the colour is pink, ohh my dear." Then I just answered her. " Ummi, I do like the thing that looks like strange and funny. Ermm, no, actually it is unique. Cheerful, ayte? Hehehe"

This is light pink in colour. An open-close roof. All the model have the same properties.

I saw this one, yesterday, while I was in the journey to Perak. The plat is KB something. Wahh, that's my nickname! So jealousy!

I ever saw this colour of volkswagen beetle in my study place. Wahh, don't know who's its owner. Just now, I see in the internet, the price for the year 2000 model is around RM67 800. Unfortunately, it is still under my capability. So, do collect the money, first ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment