Spread the salaam

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The story behind the cake.

Salamun a'laik...

 CAKE?

First trial with my mom = blueberry pearl cake


what is the special thing about it,

nothing so special, just a common food eats by the people

hmm, it is also can be considered as a dessert.

all in my life, this is the first time, I ate a delicious sponge cake,

which is made by my aunt's friend..she was making a blueberry cake for me!! yummy!!

It was so nice, with a marvelous taste plus crunchy cake..( alhamdulillah!!)

thanks a lot, sis!

One day I thought wanna made ​​the cake by myself...

So, I contact that sis ( my aunt's friend) and asked her for the recipes.

Then,  I follow all the instruction aka the recipes as given :

500g of sponge mixed flour ( which is already packed and can be found in two flavor - vanilla and chocolate)

eight eggs

250g of corn oil or mazola oil

250g of water

1 box of Fresh milk cream

1 small container of blueberry jam...

The instruction given as following but, I do make some difference on it,

there're some effort on  how to make the cake as my own wish....luckily, it's worked!okay, let me tell you, dear readers, how to work with all the stuffs that have been mentioned above.

first, put the 500g of sponge mixed flavor into the mixer.Then, put the all eight eggs, one by one and start the mixing process slowly,

then add the 250g of water and continue with the same process n make sure they 're all mixed well. After 15 minutes of mixing procses, add 250g of corn oil, and rotate again for five minutes more.

okay, the mixed dough  is ready to be baked in the oven for 40 minutes ( since I used the microwave oven, so the temperature is set up automatically), but for the other one, set up the temperature of 190 degree and 20 minutes.

Next, is how to provide the topping.

Here, I hv got some info. One day, I went to a cake house, I found that, there' re so many cakes with different prices. Then I asked the lady, what the thing that makes them to have different price each other?

The lady said: other then the flavor and any basic elements, we are considered about the substances contained in the cake's topping. There' re different quality of butter based topping cream, and fresh milk cream based.

Oh, now I know!. Why a cake with fresh milk cream is more expensive than the butter one.

I prefer to use fresh milk cream, because it is free from cholesterol, non-oily n more tasty, most important easy to provide the topping, no need to add blended sugar anymore.

First, in making the cake topping, we must ensure that the fresh milk cream is in the frozen state and directly put in the mixed, then rotate it immediately until the texture become  not shiny, smooth and soft

Noticed that, if the fresh milk cream is melting already, then no way to provide the topping cream  =(

after the cake is cooked, then, cut it transversely. Put some topping cream on the middle part and add all the blueberry jam as well. After that, merge the both parts together and complete the topping process throughout the cake. Ohh yeah, if you want the crunchy taste, you may put some crushed almonds after putting the blueberry jam just now.

The last trial b4 fasting month= blueberry choco-chips



Finally, dear readers, lets try it! Enjoy ur handmade food! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment